Unauthorized use of the Home Care IT Service is a breach of our agreements, may result in immediate termination of rights to use the Home Care IT Service, and may also violate the law and subject you to criminal or civil penalties.
User Account and Security Obligations
You agree not to use the Home Care IT user account of any other person and not to allow any other person to use your Home Care IT user account to your knowledge. You further agree to keep your Home Care IT user account password confidential and not to share it with any other Home Care IT user.
You agree not to use the Home Care IT Service for the purposes of:
- (b) Proprietary Rights and Improper Disclosure. Transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including us, or remove any proprietary notices from the Home Care IT Service; or more generally, transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non- disclosure agreements); or transmit or communicate any data or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- (c) Viruses and other Disruptions. Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or interfere with or disrupt the Home Care IT Service or our operation of related systems; or modify, delete or damage any information contained on the computer of any user.
- (d) Misrepresentation; Spoofing. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users, including intentionally make available “spoofed” files or data, or files or data with any type of information designed to misidentify the actual content of a file or which is intended to mislead the recipient of the file.
- (e) Compromise Security Measures. Take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any security measures with respect to the Home Care IT Service or any data or file transmitted, processed or stored on or through the Home Care IT Service; or access our Home Care IT Service by any means other than through the interfaces we provide for such use.
- (f) Compliance With Laws. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any rules and regulations of any securities exchange, any laws, rules or regulations applicable to bulk or commercial email, including the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, any rules, regulations, requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the Home Care IT Service, and any export or re-export laws, rules and regulations.
- (g) Harm Others. Harm minors in any way; "stalk" or otherwise harass other persons.